On the 23rd of September it is time to show everyone what we got! Get ready with us by joining the weekly bootcamps. Every Monday at various locations including Vondelpark and Rembrandpark, companies, personal trainers and skilled students will provide you with the perfect workout to get your summer body on point! Just click “Yes” on the polls and you are in!
Run with BeneKids to give children in developing countries a better education. This year on the 23rd of September students, family and friends, teachers and parents will run 16K from Amsterdam to Zaandam.
Please don’t forget to raise your money via Pifworld! There are prizes for:
– The person that raised the most money
– The female that is the fastest
– The male that is the fastest
– The best average group time
– The most amount raised by a group
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or message on Facebook.
What do you get out of it?
– Free bootcamps
– Running meet-ups – Goodiebag
– Official School of Life shirt
– Meet-up location before the event
– Even beers afterwards, to get rid of some of the pains!
To run you are asked to raise €100 for the cause. This can be easily done through Pifworld, where friends can donate to your page! In addition, the discounted sign-up price is only €38,5 per person.
Since this event is so popular, we start the sign-up early. However, this also means there are limited tickets available. Make sure you are not too late, because spots fly fast!